The mobile payment service that is owned by PayPal-Venmo is known for its safe and secure payment methods. You can transfer money using Venmo easily and quickly. If you want to use the direct deposit services of Venmo and looking for the way to do so then you have visited the right page. Using the Venmo direct deposit method you can receive fund of any paycheck directly in your Venmo account. You may need to log in to your Venmo account using the login credentials. After accessing the Venmo account dashboard, you will be able to find the details that you need to fill in the direct deposit form.
On this page, we will discuss the way to set up a Venmo account, the way to find deposit form details, and the way to resolve the Venmo payment not showing up in the bank account. So, if you are also looking for setting up Venmo then you need to refer to this post.
How to set up a Venmo account?
To find the details that you need to fill in the direct deposit form, you need to set up a Venmo account. The easy and quick steps to set up a Venmo account are given below:
- Visit the Venmo.com/ sign up page
- You need to fill in the sign-up form
- Enter the details that are asked in the form
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Choose a password for your account
- Verify the phone number details
- Add a credit/debit card to your Venmo account
- Click on the ‘Confirm’ button to save the details
After setting up a Venmo account, you can access Venmo direct deposit feature by logging in to your account. Link
Way to find Venmo Direct Deposit routing number
To fill in the direct deposit form you need to find the routing number and account number. These details can only be found on Venmo mobile application. To complete this process, you need to download and install the Venmo mobile app by visiting the App or Play Store on your Android phone or iPhone.
- On your mobile, visit the App or Play Store
- Install the app on your mobile
- Launch it and visit the login page
- Enter the Venmo login credentials
- Now, you need to tap on the ‘Login’ button
- Then, find and tap on the ‘☰’ icon in the Venmo app
- Now, click on the ‘Settings’ option available here
- Select the ‘Direct Deposit’ option
- Click on the ‘Show account number’ option
- Find the Venmo account info along with the routing number
- Now, note down both numbers and fill them in employer’s direct form
- When asked, provide the name and address of Venmo’s FDIC-insured partner bank
Now, your employer will be able to send money directly to your Venmo account using the Venmo direct deposit routing number. You may have to wait for 1-2 days to get the funds in your Venmo account.
Tips to fix Venmo payment not showing up in bank account
In case Venmo payment not showing up in bank account then you need to approach the tips that are given below:
- Refresh the current page
- Verify the email address or phone number
- Contact the Venmo customer support team
- Update your Venmo app
- Wait until the payment is not deposited
- Re-login to your Venmo account
To sum up, the way to set up a Venmo account and getting a Venmo routing number is easy and quick. You can use the Venmo routing number to fill in the Venmo direct deposit form. Using the direct deposit method, you can get the funds directly to your Venmo account. You may need to log into your Venmo account to find the router number and other information about your Venmo account. Hopefully, you have learned about how to set up Venmo and the way to get the routing number info.