Microsoft has been a great part of all our lives and it still continues to be one. Windows being one of its’ initial services, it entered all of our lives with our very first computers. It is now, a leading brand that offers computer software to the entire world, along with computer hardware, mobile and gaming services, and tech-savvy cloud services.
Microsoft offers tons of work improvement software like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, etc. And it offers a combined package for all these software together with advanced features- Microsoft 365 suite. This read will, particularly, help you learn how to create your Microsoft account and, if needed, how to delete Microsoft account.
Benefits that Microsoft 365 brings along
Even though there might be times when you’d want to know how to delete Microsoft account, there are tons of benefits that come with a Microsoft 365 suite. Let’s get to know what they are:
- No geographic boundaries for working with the Microsoft software collection.
- Collaboration among individuals throughout the world.
- Quick and easy access to all the latest versions of Microsoft programs.
- Premium security features that help in protecting significant or confidential files.
Note: Security features include encrypted emails, prevention from data loss, mobile management services, and advanced analysis of threats.
Reasons to have a “My Microsoft account”
Before we move on to the steps that would help in creating an account, you have to know the reasons to have a Microsoft account. Therefore, it is mentioned below:
- The Microsoft 365 suite is a cloud-based software system that lets you get access to all important documents or files as and when you are connected to a good internet network. As it is cloud-based, you can use the same Microsoft account for all your devices.
- The Microsoft 365 package is backed with premium security and encryption. Any of your files and documents are not open to vulnerability unless valid user credentials are used that has been monitored by Microsoft Azure.
- With Microsoft 365, all your data is backed up as it performs its own checks, and offers all day long customer support that is just a call away. You’ll also get access to OneDrive, software to store data, and have the eligibility to incorporate Managed Services Provider (MSP) to enhance the security barriers.
How to sign up for My Microsoft Account?
Listed below are the steps to create a new Microsoft account for you:
- Visit the official Microsoft website.
- Locate and click the “Sign In” key link.
- Go for the “Create One” button.
- Follow the displayed prompts.
Learn how to delete a Microsoft account
We agree that there might be times and reasons that lead you to wonder how to delete your Microsoft account. Listed below are the major causes of such a thought:
- Inefficiency with work
- Login hindrances
- Subscription charges
Now, let’s look at the steps that answer the questions- how to delete Microsoft account and how to delete Microsoft account from a computer:
- Hit on the Windows icon and get into “Settings”.
- Go for “Accounts”> “Remove Microsoft account” under “Your Account”.
- Sign in to a local account> Hit “Remove” for the one you want to delete.
Note: You have to sign into another local account as you would not be able to delete your Microsoft account if logged in.
Learn how to delete Microsoft email account
Given below are the steps you’d have to undergo to solve your dilemma of how to delete Microsoft account via the registered email:
- Begin with powering on your Windows device.
- Go to the “Start” key> and go for the “Settings”.
- Now, choose “Accounts”> hit on “Email & Accounts”.
- Look under the “Accounts used by email, calendar, and contacts”.
- Settle on the account you want to delete
- Move on and choose the “Manage” option key.
- Go to the “Delete account from this device” option key.
- And confirm the action by choosing “Delete” one more time.
How to delete Microsoft account- the Teams account
In case you are wondering how to delete Microsoft account (Teams Delete account), this is the place for you. Reasons can be varied- the creation of a duplicate account, issues and errors faced with the account, or the account holder simply don’t want to use it. Given below are steps to deleting your Microsoft Teams account:
- Begin with getting into the Admin Centre.
- Locate and get inside the “Billing” Tab.
- Move to hit on the “Teams” option.
- Choose to go for “Unassign Licenses”.
- Finish the process by choosing “Save”.
- Again, begin by getting to the Teams Admin Centre.
- For the next step, go to “Users”> “Active Users”.
- Screen the options and choose the users to delete.
- Notice the three dots icon and hit it for more options.
- Now, end the process with the “Delete user” option.
Although Microsoft has contributed a significant share in enhancing the lives of every human being, there might be causes for people to experience technical hindrances. This then, leads you to wonder whether or not you should delete your account and if yes, then how to delete Microsoft account. The detailed read above will walk you through the perks of having a Microsoft account, reasons for you to want to delete the account and significant steps that would help you do the same.