Nowadays, there is a lot of personal information that is floating with the social networks, and there is personal information too that is involved. Even though if you choose to delete your personal information or cut it out from social platforms. Apart from the interactive involvement there are or can be other reasons as well to delete Instagram account. For those users who wish to delete Instagram account but do not know how to go by them, this article will explain them all. So, let’s begin and discuss it.
Why you should delete Instagram account?
There are varieties of reasons behind you to look for the steps to how to delete Instagram account. Here are some of the basic reasons that are listed here:
- Being a victim of trolls or haters that are harassing you continuously. You are beginning a new Instagram marketing strategy and replacing the previous one.
- There is exhaustion with social networks.
- The account was from a brand, association, or institution that is ceased now.
Point to understand: Whatever be the reason, it is your choice to move ahead with the Instagram deletion process. But one thing that you need to understand is to save your photos and videos that have been published. Once your Instagram account gets deleted, you will lose everything that has not been backed up.
How to delete an Instagram account?
You need to be sure that you are following each step in order that is described below in this section. Here are the steps of the entire process related to how to delete Instagram:
- The first thing you have to do is to enter the official Instagram page.
- Once you are there, there will be a field that will appear in the window.
- You can select the reason for saying goodbye to your Instagram account.
- Depending on the reason you indicate, Instagram will try to retain you as a user by offering you an option that enables you to leave for a time being.
- Log in to the account and you want to delete and enter your username if you want to proceed.
- In the next step, re-enter your password.
- You will need to confirm to the platform that it’s really you, the genuine user.
- Finally, you have to click on the Red button that indicates the “Permanently Delete my account” message.
How to delete Instagram account on iphone?
If you wish to know the steps to how to delete Instagram account on iPhone, here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Go to the “Instagram” on your iPhone and tap on the Profile icon from the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the “Settings” icon on the “Profile” page and scroll down to choose the “Help Center” option.
- Click on the “Basics” and then tap on the “Get Started” option.
- Select “Delete your account” among the options.
How to delete Instagram account permanently?
For the steps related to how to delete instagram account permanently, you have to follow the steps that are given here:
- From the browser, go to Instagram’s dedicated page for deleting accounts.
- If you are not logged in, then you have to do it now.
- Select the reason for deleting the account.
- Now, re-enter the password.
- Select the red button “Permanently delete my account” option.
- Your account is now gone.
- These steps will help you if you are looking for how to permanently delete Instagram account.
How to delete instagram account on android?
Here are the steps that you must follow in order to delete the Instagram account on Android:
- First of all, you need to login to your Instagram account on the website or app.
- Go to Instagram’s “Delete Your Account” page.
- Now, enter the password and tap on the “Permanently delete my account” option.
- Finally, your Instagram account is deleted.
We hope by now you are clear with the steps for how to delete Instagram account. However, if you are still unable to delete your Instagram or facing difficulties in following the steps then you are recommended to visit the official website and get assistance for the same with the help of the Customer Support team. You need to acknowledge that the support assistants are readily available to assist you round the clock with suitable solutions.