In our highly technical world, Adobe has given us quite some amazing tools to work with and for that, it has a huge loyal user base. The enterprise Adobe Systems is famous for providing the world with several software products that revolve around multimedia and creativity. Some of the very common products are Acrobat Reader, Photoshop, Adobe Creative Cloud and so much more. Also, you must know that Adobe Illustrator was the first consumer brand that the company launched. Opening an account on Adobe is pretty easy but here, in this read, we’ll be walking you through the details on how to delete Adobe account. In addition to that, you’ll also get to know about cancelling your photography plan and uninstall creative cloud by Adobe.
Learn to cancel your Adobe Photography Plan
Before we move on with “how to delete Adobe account”, this part of the read will walk you through the easy process for Adobe Photography Plan cancel whether it’s a free trial or a purchased subscription. Now, that you have an Adobe account, all you have to do is get into the Adobe account’s plan page. Given below are the steps:
- On reaching the page for plans, head to “Manage Plans”.
- Spot and hit the option that reads “Cancel Your Plan”.
- Put in the reason that led you to the cancellation.
- And when you’re happy with the answer hit “Continue”.
- Keep up with the prompts to complete the cancellation.
Learn the uninstalling process of creative cloud
Well, you know how you can create an account on Adobe, you know how you can cancel your photography plan, but before you go through the part on how to delete Adobe account it’s time we tell you how you can undergo the creative cloud uninstallation:
- Begin with getting into your Adobe account.
- Head to the “Plans” option that is placed at the top.
- Hit on “Manage Plan” and choose the subscription.
- Go for the option that reads “Plans & Payment”.
- Tap “Cancel Plan”, state a reason, and go with “Continue”.
- Keep up with the upcoming prompts and complete them.
Steps to undergo to delete Adobe account
If you feel, for some reason, you have to cancel your plans- you can follow the steps mentioned above. But, if you want to know how to delete Adobe account, this is the part you should be referring to. So, let’s walk you through the steps involved in deleting your Adobe account:
- As always, you need to initiate the process by signing into the account.
- Look for the menu option- “Privacy” and get into it.
- Now, scroll your cursor down to reach the “Delete” option and choose it.
- Place your tap on “Continue” and cancel your subscriptions, if prompted.
- Go on with “Yes I understand and want to permanently delete this Adobe Account”.
- Go for the final confirmation with the “Confirm delete account” option.
The detailed read above has been created for familiarizing you with a few specific details on Adobe accounts. And with that, you’d find some procedure steps that guide you if and when you want to know how to delete Adobe account and decide on doing it soon. We’ve prepared sections that can help you with cancelling your Adobe photography plan and uninstalling your Adobe creative cloud.