Cryptocurrency trading has evolved quite a lot in the previous years and now there are a lot of such currencies available in the market. Using these currencies, we can take a step ahead in the investment market as they have high values. But, on the other hand, they are highly unpredictable. One such cryptocurrency, known as Dogecoin, has recently evolved so much that it has become people’s favorite and now a lot of people are showing great interest in buying it. So, if you are also someone who wants to know how to buy Dogecoin, then you are probably on the right page.
Although Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency to be seen in the market and its value is also comparatively higher than any other crypto. But, Dogecoin has still managed to emerge as people’s currency because anyone who is starting from scratch could think of investing in this crypto. And, now, a lot of major investment portals have started to include DOGE in their list.
So, keeping that in mind, we shall have a look at how to buy Dogecoin on Coinbase and Robinhood. But, prior to that, we will learn where you can buy Dogecoin from.
Where to buy Dogecoin?
Unfortunately, there are only a few exchanges where you can trade with Dogecoin. Since DOGE is not as popular as some other major cryptocurrencies, therefore, it is quite important that you choose wisely and know the crypto exchange fee. Here is the list of exchanges where to buy Dogecoin from:
After knowing what is Dogecoin and where to buy Dogecoin from, let us now try to understand the complete process to buy Dogecoin.
How to buy Dogecoin on Robinhood?
Wondering how to buy Dogecoin on Robinhood? Well, this section has got you covered. The whole process is very simple and can be completed by walking through different stages. It follows a similar process that you will follow while buying any other asset on Robinhood. So, let me walk you through the process of how to buy Dogecoin:
- At first, you need to create an account on Robinhood
- You can create an account by downloading the Robinhood app on your device
- For account creation, you need to provide your name, email address, and other details
- Now, you need to link a bank account to fund your Robinhood account
- After funding your account, you can start to buy DOGE
- For this, you can use the search bar to search for Dogecoin
- Now, you will see the current market price of this crypto
- To finally make a purchase, click on the “Buy” option
- Then, choose your order type and the amount
- Finally, you have purchased Dogecoin on Robinhood
This ends the Dogecoin how to buy process. If you do not have an account on Robinhood, but you do have an account on Coinbase and want to buy Dogecoin through it, then you can follow the quick instructions given in the next section.
How to buy Dogecoin on Coinbase?
In order to understand how to buy Dogecoin stock on Coinbase, you can refer to the steps that I have listed below:
- Navigate to the Coinbase exchange website
- Click on the “Sign up” option to create an account now
- Provide the correct details to sign up and verify your identity with Coinbase
- Now, you have to complete the 2-step verification as well
- Then, you have to link a payment method to your account
- Click on the “Portfolio” option and select “Deposit”
- Now, click on your currency and choose how much worth crypto you want to buy
- After entering the amount for which you wish to buy your crypto, click on the “Withdraw” option
- Then, tap on the “Trade” option, select “Market”, and choose “DOGE-USD”
- Next up, you need to click on the “Buy” option
After buying DOGE, you can store them in your preferred wallet.
Before buying DOGE, either from Robinhood or Coinbase, you might be interested to know should I buy Dogecoin or not. Well, if you are not sure about investing in Dogecoin, then there is an alternative you can think of choosing. Experts suggest you invest only with a little amount if you are starting from scratch. We hope that you have learned complete details on how to buy Dogecoin.